Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh Boy


I don't know if you have seen this ad campaign by Mutual of Omaha called "Aha Moment." Basically, this group of young, hip filmmakers travel around the country in an Airstream gathering stories from people.

They made a stop in Winston-Salem a couple weeks ago. And I'm not entirely sure how they found me (they would not reveal their secrets), but they asked me if I would be willing to share my story. So I did. It was a bit nerve-wracking. I'd never been interviewed in front of a camera before. But I managed to get through it. Here is the link. Please "like it." I'm not sure what "likes" get me, but I guess it is better than being not "liked."


Oh, and check out my friends Janice and Jake. Here is their link!

http://ahamoment.com/moments/1917


No comments: