Sunday, November 03, 2013

Halloween 2013



It was another successful Halloween.



After two or three years of being a puppy, Anna Rose this year was a cat. Lia and I crashed her Halloween party at school and turns out several of her friends were cats, too. Hmmm coincidence? I think not.



As for Dave Dave, by the end of October 31, he had donned not one, not two, but three dinosaur costumes





- none of which we had purchased for this particular holiday. Go figure. His greatest accomplishment by far was his first successful pumpkin carving (with parental help). He went for scary and I think he got it.



Dave Dave, you put the pump in pumpkin. That's all I gots to say.



Lia put on a gray wig and my old duck tape man costume. She scared the poo out of me when I walked in on her getting ready. I guess you could say I was unprepared.



I was a cowboy. My friend Hannaha wrote "Andy" on my sole. Alls I gots to say about that is that it really felt like a snake was in my boot. As good as these cowboy boots look, they sure don't wear so well. By evening's end I was really walking like a cowboy.

The experience taught me the importance of figuring in good footwear to every costume ensemble.

Happy Halloween everyone!


















No comments: