Monday, July 27, 2009

A-Ro is 3!


Anna Rose turned 3 this month. Wow! 3 whole years. Now that's something to celebrate. It was her idea to have a party. "So that my friends can bring me presents," she explained. 3 years and she has it all figured out! We asked her to come up with a list of whom she would like to invite. Grammy, Pop Pop, Lucy... (she got the big present givers out of the way first)... Mommy, Daddy, Winnie, David... Mac, Daisy, Hannah, Mary Douglas, Kerith, Evy, Harper, Barnes, Wesley (all below but for Barnes and Mac who were out of town). We asked her what she wanted. "A hippopotamus," she said. "What color?" "Purple." (Like I said, she got this birthday thing figured out.)  
We had a blast. I particularly love this sequence. (I did not particularly enjoy it in the moment, but the faces, especially A-Ro's, are priceless!)


By the look on A-Ro below, I believe we had a pretty stinking satisfied birthday girl...
Photo shop in David and we got ourselves a Christmas Card!
Daddy and daughter sharing some cake. (I use the word share in the broadest of meanings. We shared in that I fed and she ate. The girl didn't save me one bite!)

No comments: