|Thankful for these guys|
"I am thankful for a home in Tennessee with family and friends who love me so well. What has made me extra thankful this year is returning from Thanksgiving break to a family (shoutout to the Sotos) and friends that have made Winston-Salem feel just as much like a home to me. Y’all are awesome. Also, I am really thankful for coffee." Alex Loy
I am thankful to be entrusted with the leadership of this program. It could not be done without the help of dozens upon dozens of volunteers. They make this thing work.
All I try to do is be a blessing. And as my friend Nigel told me: you can't be a blessing unless you are a blessing. Which is true: I am blessed beyond measure.
I am also thankful for this big, crazy family that spent the holiday with us!
THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR
These Fellows don't know how good December's going to be for them!
A few things to be excited about:
- Wake Forest Love Feast on December 4
- Black Nativity on December 9
- The Annual Christmas Vacation Viewing Party - TBD
- The Annual Winston-Salem Fellows Christmas Party on December 19
- Christmas for the City on December 21
We are well on our way but we still need your support. Take a moment to make your contribution today, on Giving Tuesday, or some time later this week.
Send Checks to:
851 W. 5th Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
or give online at
All contributions are tax-deductible and deeply appreciated.
Praying for the following:
- We have extended our first invitation to the 2017-18 Class.
- We interview with another candidate this Friday from 12pm-3pm
- Recruiting efforts.
- Reconnecting with the Fellows after Thanksgiving Break
- Campbell Anderson as he continues to heal
- Solid family time
- Meeting on Thursday with CCL to plan second semester
- Round Table at the Chases
- Leader Lunch with Yasser Youssef
- Classes with Cathy McDowell and Jack Wilkerson
- The Mistletoe Half-Marathon on Saturday!
Looks like another great week!
Thanks all. Keep spreading the word and sharing the love.