Friday, December 18, 2009

The Doctor Was In

Our friend, Lia's coworker, Melanie Adams, came over a week ago for an Apple slash Blog tutorial, which made me laugh, because I am not, never was, and never will be a person that should be considered knowledge in said areas.

We bought our Apple this past summer. All I basically know how to do is click on the Safari button. But here Melanie was, the pupil. We finished Apple 101 in about 15 minutes. I made up about half of it.

Next we went to the blog portion of the seminar. I had no idea how to teach without just doing it, so I ended up creating a blog for Lia. (She was actually in the room and (though she will not admit this) gave me permission. So I got to thinking, I could do the old liaerickson bloggy thing or come up with something a little more creative. So I tried "doctormamma" since Lia is both. It was taken of course. So I tried "doctorladymamma" since Lia is all three. It was free! So faster than you can say bilirubin, I was blogging away as my wife. It was awesome! Here are my first two entries before Lia forced me to erase it from the webisphere:

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009

My family



See how healthy they look!

The Doctor is in!

My name is Lia Erickson. I am a doctor and a wife and a mom.
Write me if you have a question.
I have all the answers.

No comments: