Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Priceless

We had another fabulous weekend at Windy Gap. Please, do yourself a favor and go to a Young Life Family Camp. Forsyth County's next one will be April 12-14, 2013. Reserve your spot now!

Don't let these faces fool you. The kids were giving the camera their tough-guy cowboy look. 

















There were highlights like leading My Aunt Came Back and Little Cabin in the Woods in a Donald Duck suit.


























And watching The Murfees and Bradshers dress a live chicken (one laid an egg just before coming on stage. No lie!)

No animals were harmed during this game.




















And the horsee rides.

Anna Rose got to ride her favorite horse, Gulliver. 




































But the priceless moment happened on Sunday morning. I was leading songs when here walks Dave Dave coming to be with his Daddy. Suddenly, I had to make a decision. Do I ignore him and continue to lead this song? Or do I leave the mic to be with my son?

I left the mic. Thank God I left the mic. It was beautiful.  

Priceless


No comments: