Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Less Than Three Weeks Out!




Holy Moley!

I didn't realize the run was so soon until I titled this blog post. Honestly, I'm excited.

Running in Colorado got me really fired up . . . the fact I could do it. I've run up mountains. I've completed a fifty-two-er and logged well over 1,000 miles. All that's left is actually doing it. Four Hundred Sixty-Nine miles. Nine days. One thing is sure: it will require everything I've got.



The one thing that would really help me is if YOU joined the team. You don't have to run a mile to do it. All it requires is a little bit of time.

So click here to learn more.

And Like "We Run For Them" on Facebook for updates that will grow more frequently as we get closer to the run.

OH AND THANK MY SPONSORS!!!! They support great things! Let's support them!



Champion logo





No comments: