Thursday, May 22, 2008

Money Laundry


So here is the moral dilemma. Over lunch, a friend gave me 30 bucks so I could pay the babysitter he forgot to pay yesterday. I said sure, and cinched the money in my shorts because I didn't have any pockets. Drove home. Had to crap. So I sit on the can and do my business, and as I get up to flush and leave, I see my buddy's 30 bucks circling the bowl. So I reach in and grab it (of course), but now what do I do? I mean, I soaped and rinsed it, but do I still give it to the babysitter? Does she need to know? And if I don't give it to her, do I use it for something else. At some point, someone's going to have to touch it. Is it better or worse if it is a stranger?

I guess the best thing to do is to burn the money. But it's 30 bucks! That's a lot of cash. So what would you do? How would you solve this problem? Needless to say, my first experience with money laundering has been a filthy one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nephew Ned,
Remind me NEVER to use paper money again!

HA!

God bless you!

Love,

Aunt Dawne