Thursday, January 15, 2009

6 books 6 days

Not much news to report, other than Lia is finishing up her sixth book in as many days. And these are real books, thick ones.

Operating Instructions - 250ish
Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay - 650+
Down River - almost 350
Wicked - 400+
Twilight - 500+
New Moon - 500 something
The Book Thief - nearly 550

Wait that's seven! Talk about time on your tush. Needless to say, we're feeling a little antsy around here.
Poor A-Ro is sporting off-kilter hairdos (see picture). Daddy is kind of stinky. Lia is fighting restless leg syndrome. The dog has skipped a few meals. But so far, we're not too worse for wear. Keep the support rolling!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Ned, Lia, and Anna Rose,
I was trying to figure out gmail and wanted to let you know that I am up (4:50 AM) and praying for all of you!

I love ARo's off-kilter hair. I would love more hair (of my own) off-kilter or not. In fact I can be off-kilter without hair.

Love,

Auntie Dawne