Friday, January 09, 2009

Help has arrived!

Lia's mom (Sue), sister (Cara), and niece (Evy) have arrived to help around the house. They have already prevented me from making their beds. This is going to be great, if only for the weekend.

We have made it a week labor-(the pregnancy kind)-free. Monday, Lia had some painful contractions which sent me into near cardiac arrest, but they eventually subsided (as well as my anxiety, eventually). As for Lia's rash, good news on that front as well. The last few days have been the best that they have been in seven weeks! Keep up the praying. It's working.
Yesterday, Anna Rose picked up Lia's cellphone and said she was calling baby brother to tell him to come out. I told her to tell him to wait a bit longer. She told him. I asked her to ask him when he was planning on coming out. She said he said Sunday. I asked her was it this Sunday or next Sunday? She said next Sunday. I wouldn't mind if it was next next Sunday. We'll just have to see.

No comments: