Monday, May 03, 2010

Six Questions Answered


Why am I wearing a frilly shirt, yellow pants, and a furry red bowtie? The Kentucky Derby of course.


Where did I get my hands on a furry red bowtie? A sexy devil Halloween costume that I bought not to be sexy, devilish, or to wear for Halloween....but to win souls to Jesus...ah...the joys of Young Life...


How did I get such a hot wife? Great question.


How did I get such a beautiful daughter? (See above question.)


What happened to David's hair? Clipper accident last weekend while Lia was at work.


How great is it to have friends who are willing to party for any reason? Very.

Congratulations to Blake (pictured above, holding baby Kessler (yellow onesie), who picked Supersaver, the winning horse. I picked the last place horse, Backtalk, who lost by a whopping 70 and 3/4s lengths.).

Thanks all!


No comments: