Sunday, March 06, 2011

Incrimination Nation


I caught Mac and Anna Rose in the act. It happened Saturday night. The boy put the moves on my daughter! And what did I do? I snapped a picture. What's wrong with me?

I'll tell you. The reason is simple. I like Mac. It was a first time infraction. Even so, the mere fact that he is a cool kid doesn't give him permission to hang his arm around my daughter. The boy better watch himself. I won't be as forgiving the second time...

But even as I write this, I must confess, I am a boiling pot of convolution. You see, it was not Mac but me who agreed to let them take a bubble bath together.


Erg! Why do they have to be so cute! There's the arm again!


In twenty-five years (you hear me Mac-ster? 25 years!), maybe these pictures will be funny. Until then, Mac, beware, you are now on my radar.


No comments: