Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Biggest Laugh This Summer

In general, I do not believe it is good to laugh at the expense of someone else. Particularly, I believe it is inappropriate to laugh at a person who is suffering. However, I did both a few weeks ago. And now I would like to share the laugh with you. Thank you Aunt Melanie for the permission ; )

She was the person I laughed at. Aunt Mel is one of the most wonderful people on the planet. She has also needed knee surgery for years. Well, finally, in June, she did it. (She is recovering well, I'm happy to report.)

I wrote her to see how she was getting along and ask her if there might be anything I could do to help. Here is the conversation via facebook.

Thinking about you Mel. Let me know if you need anything.
June 21 at 8:22pm · ·
  • Dawne Sarchetlikes this.
    • Melanie Koewing i will id you nwws mw ro fA
      June 23 at 2:44pm ·
    • Ned Ericksonha! sounds like you need me this instant! please reread what you sent me! it will make you laugh.
      June 23 at 3:07pm ·
    • Melanie Koewing this is nutty...I have no idea what I was saying!! Did i write this this week after the surgery...I have been pretty nutty on these pain pills!
      June 24 at 10:23pm ·

Thnxs Mel I hp yohd flle btter snnoon





No comments: