Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Anna Rose

Anna Rose, you are now 5 years old. I am 36 years old. So I had 31 years of living before you were born. But you should know, of all the years that I have lived, I have loved the ones with you the most. I love you, Rosie Girl. Happy Birthday.


Here you are on the day you were born!


This is how I looked at you when you were three days old.



You had the wildest hair when you were one.



That was the summer I learned that the best way to watch fireworks was through your eyes.



We learned by the time you were two that you liked to dress up!


I wonder who you learned that from?


You have had five pool parties! This picture is from your third.


You ate a piece of cake and then ate some of mine.



When you were about to turn four, I started to worry that you were beginning to grow up a little too fast.


But you were kind enough to set my mind at ease.


You dazzle me with your beauty, little girl.


I do not have to wonder who you got that from.


I love you, Anna Rose. We all do. Happy Birthday. May this year be the best one yet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across this by chance; it almost brought me to tears. You are very blessed.