Saturday, January 21, 2012

If You Got It Flaunt It




Direct quote from my beautiful daughter earlier today: "Daddy, you're so handsome. You're booty sticks way out."

So it's apparent my broadside has not escaped my daughter's attention. And you know what, I'm ok with that. My booty is large, and it's going to stay that way. If the 5,000 miles I've run the last four years haven't managed to shave off the inches, then nothing's gonna...nothing I'm willing to try. And I'm ok with that. 

It certainly helps that despite my bubble-shaped posterior I can still hold my own on the pitch, the rock, and the trail with kids half my age - and that despite possessing a wide load I was able to score a smoking hot bride - and all things considered I have ended up with a pretty stinking great life in spite of this big old butt.

Then again, maybe I have it all wrong. What if my booty is what got me where I am? In other words, what if my booty is like my camel hump - my fuel pack that gives me that extra boost when I need it? What if my booty was what got Lia to first notice me? What if it's what makes me handsome? What if that is what A-Ro was saying?

And you know what? Either way, I'm ok with that. Because as Ulla Inga sings: when you got it, flaunt it.




4 comments:

Rich and Renee Erickson said...

Definitely:)

Rich and Renee Erickson said...

Definitely:)

Unknown said...

Ha! She knows the secret to real life success!

Unknown said...

Ha! She knows the secret to real life success!