Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Run Up Has Begun

It's just been announced: Mr. Davidson 2012 will be held Labor Day Weekend at Davidson College. So if you happen to find yourself in the mood to watch some balding overachievers dook it out on the hallowed ground in front of Chambers, come on. The more fans the more hilarity. 


Speaking of dook...here is a short email exchange between Will Baldwin, large animal vet extraordinaire ("Turn and moo, cow") and me.



Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:05:06
Subject: Re: Mr. Davidson 2007 Results


The mere thought of Laundry Bag Survival made me almost dookie in my britches. 


Ned Erickson

"Genuine faith is hazardous to your health." Michael Yaconelli




On Jan 11, 2012, at 2:03 PM, Will Baldwin wrote:
Subject: Re: Mr. Davidson 2007 Results

It makes me do something entirely different in my pants.




Needless to say, it's going to be an incredible display.
And who knows, now that I actually have a son named David, maybe it will be my year.  

1 comment:

sue said...

Hope this picture is up on your wall. It's a great one!