Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Vacation Party!


SQUIRREL!!!! Yes, Jenny Ryan even wore a squirrel...just one reason this year's Christmas Vacation party was the best to date. 


Lia and Allison both were Mary: 
Mary: "That's my name." 
Clark: No shit.


The Barnhills were a realistic Rocky and Ruby Sue:


Ruby Sue: Rocky bit my thumb. Him's nervous because Christmas is almost here.
Clark: Nervous or excited?
Ruby Sue: Shittin' bricks.
Clark: You shouldn't use that word.
Ruby Sue: Sorry. Shittin' rocks.


(there's a lot of cussing in Christmas Vacation)


The Speakmans were a solid Todd and Margo:


Margo: And why is the carpet all wet, Todd?
Todd: I don't know Margo.



Some people didn't dress up. ahem. Catherine and Becky (they were also supposed to bring dates. ahem)

*** Photo No Longer Available*** 
(Only for you, Sallie)

Sallie and John seconds before I took their picture: "And why have you not taken our picture?" All rightie, I aim to please. 


I did snap a better one of them. Sallie, I love you! I'll take down the other photo in a few days. : )







As for the Nedster, I rocked the Cousin Eddie with my new friend, Erica. Guess which one of us is carrying twins.

It's not a trick question. 



Eddie: You surprised to see us, Clark?
Clark: Surprised Eddie?... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

Here's to next year!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seems you have a good Christmas Vacation party. Glad you have some photos to set as a remembrance. Thanks for sharing.




Immigration Canada