Sunday, May 25, 2014

Carolina Point - The Best Week of Their Lives



I'm running for these guys. I'm running because I believe these guys have just as much right to have the best week of their lives as anybody. I want them to experience everything! I want to be part of the smiles you see in this video:



I'm running because that's what I'm good at. I'm sharing my book because it was a gift to me. What do I mean? I mean the story was like a gift. It was a gift to be the writer, and yes, to write is a gift. I work at it, sure. I work hard. Just like I'm training hard for this run. But the gift of it…I guess I believe you should give what you're good at. Share what you have. I can run. I can write. If I were my wife, I'd be your doctor.

I believe we each have something to give. Koren Henning has opened my eyes to that. Here are two videos that share her story:

"Koren"

Koren's Video

So this summer, I'm running 469 miles in 9 days so that those who couldn't, CAN. Take a look at this video for Carolina Point. Because of people like you and me, soon, every kid will get to zip line like this, swim like this, play like this, and be loved like this.




Will you join the team? 



















469 miles will take a lot of steps. The only one I'm asking you to take is to click this button:






TEAM MEMBERS

Walk with Me - $10   
- get a FREE digital download of Clay   
- a FREE Clay sticker   
- be registered for the Grand Prize   
- get email updates from the road!

Jog with Me - $25   
- get a FREE signed copy of Clay   
- a FREE Clay sticker   
- be registered for the Grand Prize   
- get email updates from the road!

Run with Me - $50   
- get a FREE signed copy of Clay   
- 4 FREE Clay stickers   
- a FREE Race T-shirt   
- be registered for the Grand Prize   
- get email updates from the road!

SPONSORS

Day Sponsor - $52 
(52 miles a day. That’s the plan!)   
- get your name mentioned on every     web and email blast   
- get a FREE signed copy of Clay   
- get 4 FREE Clay stickers   
- get a FREE Race T-Shirt  
 - be registered for the Grand Prize   
- get email updates from the road!  
 - receive exclusive invitation to the post race party and insider’s club. 

Mile Sponsor - $469- get your name mentioned on every     web and email blast
- get your name or logo on T-shirt, posters, and other media material
- get 4 FREE signed copies of Clay  
- get 4 FREE Clay stickers   
- get a FREE Race T-Shirt   
- 4 registrations for the Grand Prize Drawing  
- get email updates from the road!   - receive exclusive invitation to the post race party and insider’s club.

Race Sponsor - $900   
- get your name mentioned in every interview, news story, web post, publication, email, etc. related to the race   - get your name or logo on T-shirt, posters, and other media material   
- get as many FREE signed copies of Clay as you want   - get as many FREE Clay stickers as you want   
- get as many FREE Race T-Shirts as you want   
- be registered for the Grand Prize Drawing   
​- get email updates from the road   - receive exclusive invitation to the post race party and insider’s club



No comments: