Sunday, January 18, 2015

Change Of Heart


Yep. This girl right here has changed me. How you ask? I now actually look forward to Hot Yoga. 

What!?

That's right. You heard me. I used to be like this. 


Now, I'm like this. 


What's the change? I'm not entirely sure. People have told me about the magical "sixth time." They get real quiet when they mention it. Like it's a secret. Or like magic is supposed to be discussed in whispers, which it is.

Maybe it's the fact I turned 40 this year.







Maybe it's the simple truth that I can no longer do the things I normally could just do without first stretching a lot. 


Maybe it's the fact that an eight dollar foam roller was the best Christmas present I received this year. Thanks Hugh!


All I know is a year ago I wrote this post about the dangers of this pastime. Here I am a year later asking Lia when the next class is. 



Yep. That about sums it up.



No comments: