Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Winston-Salem Fellows


Friends, I am thrilled to announce to you that I am embarking on a new adventure. I have recently accepted the role of Founding Director of the Winston-Salem Fellows Program. 

What is the Winston-Salem Fellows? 

The Winston-Salem Fellows Program is an intensely practical ten-month experience designed to help recent college grads successfully bridge the transition from college to career by preparing them to live seamless lives of faith.

We are now recruiting for our 2016-2017 Class. If you or you know someone who might be interested, learn more at Winston-Salem Fellows


This really is an exciting time in my life. Rarely have I felt more "made for something." 

The Fellows provides me the opportunity to coach, connect, inspire, motivate and dream big while making tangible impacts. 

Please get in touch with me if you want to know more. 

There are opportunities to volunteer, network and donate! So come on! Join the adventure!

Check us out: wsfellows.com





No comments: