Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Day Part 1



Now that there are two women in my life, I get to celebrate Valentine's Day twice. Anna Rose's was last Saturday thanks to the Daddy Daughter Adventure Princess Dance.

Cuter Date? I don't think so.

The Raging River Tribe went all out. First, dinner at Forsyth Country Club. Then, off to Winmock for the dance. We killed it I must say. One of us, I am forbidden to say whom, even cleared the dance floor with his break dancing skill.




It also provided me a perfect opportunity to wear my tuxedo. (I mean, when is it not a perfect opportunity to wear a tuxedo, but you know what I mean.)



Anna Rose and I had a blast. The highlight for me, in a night of highlights, happened during a conversation we had while we were taking a dance break for cake. Anna Rose looked at me and said, "When I get married, I'm going to make my husband take our daughter to this."

Wow.

Valentine's Day Number 1 - Check.



You're next, Leela.

No comments: