Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mission Emanuel Top 11 photos

11. The Family Photo


Notice my neck sweat necklace, my cement cheeks. Notice how clean Lia is. That's the difference between my week and Lia's week in the clinic.

10. The World's Longest Wheelchair Ramp


We were wheeling 26 chairs for 26 kids. There was only one way to do it. 


9. Francisco


There will be more about this day at the Lepersorium in later entries. But Francisco and I we laughed and cried I don't even know why, we just did.


8. Lia being asked to be a godmother


I love watching Lia in action She was truly in her element all week with these little babes. 

7. Dave Dave


Making friends


Living large


Taking after his old man



Fearless with Lepers

6. A-Ro


Making babies smile


Speaking the universal language of bubbles. More on that.








Making friends.



More friends.


Especially Dariel

5. Quita Sueno


Bringing hope to the village they call broken dreams.



So cute!

4. Gabriel


Here is the little guy with the cleft lip we helped fix last fall. Looking good Gabriel!

3. Riding Three


The babe was smiling just before I snapped this timeless photo.

2. The Matriarch


The matriarch of Quita Sueno (82 years young) wasn't ready for me to smack one on her, but she handled it with grace and style. 

1. Alejandro


The first smile from our sponsor child. A magical moment. 


Stay tuned. More to come!!!!



















No comments: