Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Before and After

We made it! Teeth Bleaching is over.

Take a look at the results. Above was taken on March 17, 2011. Below was taken yesterday.





My teeth aren't exactly "white", but they are certainly "whiter" wouldn't you say? As for the quitting caffeine cold turkey, my withdrawal symptoms went away after three or four or five days.

To my delight, once I got through the headaches, nausea, fatigue, and disorientation, I actually liked being off it. I even toyed with the idea of continuing to abstain for awhile. Maybe forever. I discovered I had more sustained energy, no jitters, and remained regular (is that TMI?). In the end, it lasted zero days. The first morning off bleaching, Dave Dave woke up at four in the morning, and by six I had succumbed to that beautiful, dark brown, elixir of life.



1 comment:

BearBear said...

Beautiful smiles and beautiful fam!I am just now starting to enjoy coffee at 30, though it is decaf...the dentist had a hard time matching a chip because my teeth were so white. Guess I am going to join the bleaching club now! :)