Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Boo NBC

My brother-in-law Chad Simpson is a stud. That's him holding the iguana he just caught while we were in Mexico last summer.

Over the last year he's been training to compete in American Ninja Warrior. Last Monday, they aired the Southwest Regional Semifinals. Chad placed sixth out of thirty semifinalists. He was the first to complete the course at night. And yet, for some STUPID reason, I don't know if it was an intern who forgot to press the record button or what, but for some reason they did not show even a SNIPPET of Chad's sixth place finishing run. They didn't even say his name!

It's a travesty. That's all I can say. I know it's just a TV show, and frankly Chad is handling it all far better than the rest of his family, but I just need to state this for the record: you made a mistake NBC. You screwed up. I want you to make it up to all of Chad's fans (there are many).

Air Chad's run in the finals or else!!!!

(For those of you who don't know Chad or have not seen him in action, here's a short video of him acing the cliffhanger challenge at his local rock climbing gym.)



We love you Chad! They'll have to show you next year, when you win!

2 comments:

Coach Vish said...

hey now, who said he didn't win this year?? ;)

Ned Erickson said...

true.

but I'm so mad right now I'm tempted to spoil the ending, just to get even.

but I won't. because I'm a bigger man than that. even if NBC deserves it.